At Truffle Capital we value all our stakeholders and we understand their importance in making projects and investments successful.
- We do our best to invest in companies developing projects / products that correspond to real market needs.
- We invest in companies in the Energy sector, which develop new technologies to reduce energy consumption.
- In the Life Sciences sector we support companies which develop breakthrough technologies that can significantly improve patients’ lives.
- In the Information Technology sector we invest in companies which develop new technologies that will improve IT security and correspond to an unmet market demand.
- Our investments can be considered as socially responsible since we allow young companies to grow and thus create more employment (our portfolio companies have created hundreds of qualified jobs, mainly with technical, industrial or engineering profiles).
- We aim at majority or at least influential stakes in companies in order to become a strategic partner and avoid speculative investments.
- We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
Means of communication to investors on environmental, social and corporate governance criteria:
- Corporate website.
- Documents (KID) that have to be communicated to investors prior to them making an investment in retail funds.
- Funds’ annual reports from the 1st of January 2012 onwards.
Our responsible investment policy