Rotterdam, February 10th 2011 – KPN, the leading Dutch operator, is launching a new mobile portal powered by Momac’s mobile platform mvolve.
Momac are delighted to announce the launch of mvolve, its cloud-based platform designed to manage consumer interfaces for mobile operators. The mvolve platform builds on MoMac’s 10 years of experience with mobile interfaces, uniquely allowing operators to manage both their mobile internet portals, and applications, from a single, cloud based interface.
The mobile internet industry has seen rapid change over the past 24 months. The rise of Smartphones, combined with a plethora of over the top players utilising the mobile operator network as a core communication and commerce channel presents a challenge to operators who do not want to become a bit pipe. However, operators still have a structural advantage; an advantage that utilised correctly can ensure that they benefit from their exclusive knowledge of the customer subscriber base.
“At Momac, we believe that operators can adapt and succeed with a fresh, consumer centric approach, using the wealth of data they hold on each consumer to create a truly personalised, consumer centric interface on both their mobile internet portals, and applications. Our new mvolve platform is created to address this challenge”, says Olivier Milcent, Chief Marketing Officer at Momac.
Mvolve is the result of thousands of R&D hours and offers a cost-effective integrated solution. It gives customers total control over their mobile assets and comes with unmatched capabilities:
• Comprehensive support of HTML5, rich media styling and content device adaptation that creates exciting mobile front-ends and user interfaces
• End-user profiling producing personalised customer experiences, driven by the operator’s subscriber data management systems
• Advanced self care functionalities allowing subscribers to view and manage their account
• Hybrid application framework to expand the portal presence into AppStores, including iTunes, Android Market, Windows Marketplace, BADA, OVI and BlackBerry App World
• Deep integration with Facebook Connect, Twitter and other social networks, leveraging the users social graph, to drive page impressions and visitor retention
• Application and content storefronts, to drive content revenues
Mvolve powers the latest version of the KPN Vandaag portal, the premier mobile portal in the Netherlands, to be officially launched in March. “Momac has been a long-time partner of KPN, but what we have just achieved with the mvolve platform really takes our portal to a next level and brings a personalised and rich media experience to our customers”, adds Leslie Keijzer, Market manager Mobile Content at KPN Mobile.
Mvolve will be demonstratedat Momac’s booth at the Mobile World Congress, Hall 7, as part of the “cloud pavilion”, and at next CTIA in Orlando – Florida.
Press contact:Olivier Milcent – Chief Marketing Officer- firstname.lastname@example.org – + 33 1 75 43 06 36
Momac is a leading provider of mobile portals solutions for operators and enterprises.
With a comprehensive set of cloud-based tools and managed services, Momac enables operators to run highly-personalised portals, customer care services, premium content stores, advertising and messaging in one flexible solution to drive customer loyalty and increase ARPU.
Momac partners with the biggest industry names including Vodafone, Telefonica, Orange, MTV, Three, MSN and AFP.
As an international company, Momac has offices in London, Rotterdam and Paris but serves commercially more than 20 countries.
More information on http://www.momac.net – follow Momac on twitter.com/momac